With the Christian Spirit, we aspire to provide quality continuing education to meet the needs of society, and also provide services to individuals and families so that they can be optimistic, passionate, responsible, life-long learner and competitive elite to build up a society with faith, hope and love.
For Service Users:
For the Society:
- To provide evergreen, applicable, developing, high quality and valuable training and services; help the job seekers, working class, especially female, enhance and grow in knowledge, skills, personality and communication with others.
- To train up quality human resources with various strengths for serving the society.
- To help employees develop their potentials to become a team with professional knowledge and skills, commitment and love by delegation, giving responsibilities and training to them.
- Act in Christian character and spirit
- Service user oriented
- Promote cooperation with partners
- Use resources wisely
- Continuous improvement for excellence